Friday, January 22, 2016
Introduction
Hi my name is Jonathan Chew and I am currently a freshman at Western New England University. I live in Norton, Massachusetts so the journey to Springfield is just far enough for me to feel like I am away from home. My current major is Sports Management and I am loving it so far. Aside from my major I am also a part of the business honors program here at Western New England and I am excited to find out what future challenges this program has for me. So far it has been a change from the usual classes I have had before because of the workload and independence you have in the honors classes. I also joined the Sports Management Association too. Naturally, the focus here is sports and how to get opportunities in the job field. One of the first meetings we had we learned of internships for the Springfield Falcons hockey team as well as for the Volleyball Hall of Fame. Because of the classes I took my first semester I was able to land a job on the football team so my career in Sports Management has already taken off! When I'm not working you'll usually find me with my friends either just hanging out or playing basketball or soccer. I have always been a lover of sports no matter what sport it is. I'm not always the best one out there but I will always put it effort. Aside from sports and relaxing I also love to learn new things which ties into why I am writing this blog. My marketing class professor has asked that we write a weekly blog to tell what we've learned and what we have taken from each class. I don't know a lot about marketing as I haven't really taken any classes on marketing before. I'm excited to learn more about it and I can't wait to share with all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment